Sunday, November 9, 2008

Glenin

This is my first time in a blog and I think this will be a cool thing to do. Really this is not my first time in a blog; I had one already and it is not exiting. If you had read my already you know that my name is Jehovany Paz and that I live in Honduras, Cortés. The title of my other blog is music that my goal to be and musician the last time that we had a contest of the best musicians of the town was the coolest. ´cause I meet new people that I can learn from them and I was the first so I show to the people what bi had learn in the violin and the guitar and I was feeling good and that make me happy at the end I don’t win but I think that winning is not the most important, the most important is enjoy and learn more from other people. Then at house all my family makes me a big party ´cause I win, a medal in the third place, and all my friends compose a song and then we sing it. We spend the whole night singing and dancing ´cause the reason that I want to be a musician doesn’t mean that I like the other type’s music like reggeaton and hip hop. The type of music that I like most is rock ´cause that inspire me to make new songs. I hope you had enjoyed my blog.

3 comments:

JTK said...

Hello Glenin,
I really liked your blog entry. It's certainly true that "winning isn't everything." However, it's nice to be recognized when you work really hard for something - so how cool that your family had a party for you.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog entries in the future, so "rock on!" :)

Be good, work hard, enjoy,

(Miss) Jaime

Unknown said...

Hey Glenin,

What's up? I liked reading your blog. It's interesting to hear about your dreams and where you get your inspiration. Keep working hard and let your mind go free. That's the way to go far in life and in the music industry. All the best.

Cheers...

Unknown said...

Hi Glenin,
That's so cool that your class made a blog. I love the pictures of you, Lidia, and Mabel. I've known you for 2 years now, and I never knew that you were a musician! You can play the violin and guitar? That's pretty impressive. I love to play the piano. Maybe next time I come to visit you guys at SJBS, you can do a concert for us!
Take care, and tell your Mom hello for me :)
Miss Jasmine