Friday, December 12, 2008

Exciting and Bad…………….. - Lidia

Something good that happened us is that our school team (San Jeronimo Bilingual School) played with another team (Cofradia Bilingual School) and we won. That was so exciting, because this is our first time winning. I thought that we will not win, because our team had played so many times, like with others teams, and in the beginning the other teams were scoring goals, but the my team was scoring more goals than them. It was so fun and happy that we won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS OUR FIRST TIME Winning!
I felt so good, because we won. But then it was the teachers time to play, and I think that they did a good job playing, but they loose, that means that we didn’t win. In that part of the day I felt kind of sad that we didn’t won, but I know that they did a good job.
But yesterday, was so sad, because a good friend of mine went out from the school. His name is Kevin. He was so nice. He was in eighth grade. He is 14 years old. He was always happy and trying to convince people to be happy. He was always doing jokes about things. I think that I never saw him sad, but I can’t be really sure, because sometimes people have problems, but they don’t express what they feel.
I felt so sad, because he was leaving the school, and I think that he won’t come ever. I was doing a good relationship with him. I know Life works like that. It is hard, because when you are starting a relationship with someone, and then he or she leaves you, then you have to start a new life without them.
Kevin was a good person. I think that he is going to Las Vegas; it makes me to feel so, so bad because I will have a good friend so, so far away from me. It makes me sad to know that he is so far away from him, because I don’t know if I am going to see him another time.
I wish that When I can be able to go to United State another time, I can see him. And that will be so good, I will feel happy.

No comments: