Friday, December 12, 2008

Today Sad & Tomorrow Happy - Mabelita

Yesterday was a really awful day because a really good friend of mine left school and went to Las Vegas and that made me and my classmates very, very sad and depressed. Some of us cried, some other just kept silent, and others (like me) were remembering the good times we passed with him.
After all that sadness the day after we had a soccer game in school, (where I didn’t play) but we all brought the victory in our hearts because our school WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After the game my friend Lidia called Kevin to tell him about the fun time we passed in the game (especially because we won.) and she told him about the scores and the players but when she was telling him I felt bad because we weren’t sharing this moment with him and I would’ve like to share the first soccer game with him.
After the exciting moment we had after in the game a melancholy moment students WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!came on when the teachers lost the game that they played that was like whatever you know? It was like the important thing is that the students won their game.

No comments: