Friday, December 12, 2008

Soccer game- Glenin


Yesterday was a really bad day, because a good friend of mine left school and all of us were really awful in classes because we were really sad because he left. He doesn’t leave already the country but he is leaving Friday but he needs to organize his things so he left school. But today it was a really good game because we play against the cofradia bilingual school; they had been, like our enemy but not at all. So today we played against them and I was really because I wasn’t able to play because I didn’t do my homework, I wasn’t really exiting for the game at the start, fortunately I finish early so I went to see the game, but my teacher told me to play so I went to play but I wasn’t really exiting but I played. At the first half they were winning us for two goals so I wasn’t motivate to play but I continue for the second half. But the other teams seems like they don’t knew the rules of the game because the goalie of their team passed to a player but the goalie took from the ground, so we get a penalty. Clint was the one that my teacher choose to kick and he score a goal so every one of our school becomes crazy and starts yelling SJBS, SJBS, SJBS…after a few minutes of that goal one of the players throw me the ball in front of me and start running with all my strange but some from the other team was behind me and he was running really fast and every time he was getting closer so what I do is that I kick the ball in the way was possible and that was to throw my whole body to the ball and stretch my leg so I can kick the ball with the toes and I score because the ball bounce on the goalie and I get really tired but the game finish and we went to penalties kick and the other team only scores two out five and we three out of five so we won and we were really happy and all the children start coming on us celebrating.

1 comment:

anderson heston said...

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


-anderson